[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Colin Morris

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:32:34 PDT 2013

Colin,

Unfortunately, it looks like the version of NIFSTD that is in the Annotator data set is not available via our REST services any more. I believe we'll be rolling out a new version of the data soon which will point to the newest version. In the meantime, if you replace 49656 with 49710 it should work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul