[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Elena Beisswanger

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 08:51:51 PDT 2013

Hi Elena,

There is a "Metrics" Web service call [1] available for any ontology loaded into BioPortal. For SNOMED this would be:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/ontologies/metrics/46896?apikey=YourAPIKey

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Get_Metrics_for_an_ontology_version