[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Elena Beisswanger

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 09:37:34 PDT 2013

BioPortal contains both public and private ontologies. The "Statistics" box on the Home page is the number of public ontologies, however the "List all ontologies" Web service call is returning metadata for all ontologies in BioPortal. The other Web services such as the "Get all terms" call does not return details of private ontologies for non-authorized API Keys.

Trish