[bioontology-support] Help with REST services

swiharta swihart.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 04:28:12 PDT 2013

That is great news, Paul, many thanks for the info. I have noticed some
inconsistencies with the unsupported JSONP service, so I'm really looking
forward to this beta service. Please roll it out soon and let the testing
begin!

If you have a chance Paul, please also have a look at another question I
posted  here
<http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Searching-in-subtree-of-RadLex-using-the-BioOntology-web-service-td4651330.html>
about searching in subtrees.