[bioontology-support] Gap in term services?

Colin Morris colin at sciencescape.org
Wed Mar 27 14:32:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

One of the concepts I got as output from the NCBO annotator was term
'Characterized' in ontology 39579 (ODGI - virtual ontology id 1086).

But using the 'alt virtual signature' described in the documentation (
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Term_services)
to build a url for this concept gives me a 404:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1086?conceptid=Characterized&apikey=
<apikey>

Can you think of any reason why this would be?

Thanks,
Colin