[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from jdeck

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Mar 29 16:55:43 PDT 2013

Name: jdeck

Email: jdeck88 at gmail.com

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1123?p=terms&conceptid=http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/OBI_0000747

Comment:
It would be incredibly useful to view Properties on listed ontologies in the UI.  I notice that in the mixs-as-rdf ontology, for instance, there are 56 properties listed, so i know that BioPortal knows about them.  In this case, it would be great to just view them in the interface (i know that they are available via an API call but that is not so helpful since we would like to use BioPortal as a way for users to look at this file).

Thanks!