[bioontology-support] imperative confirmation of registering brand "bioontology"

Pierre Wong pierre at dic-center.net.cn
Wed May 1 23:27:20 PDT 2013

(Letter to the President or Brand Owner, thanks)
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on May 2, 2013 that a company which self-styled "Pint Investment Ltd" were applying to register "bioontology" as their Brand Name and some domain names through our firm.
Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we will finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we will handle this issue better. After the deadline we will unconditionally finish the registration for "Pint Investment Ltd". Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Pierre Wong
Head of Registration Department
Tel:+86-551-63434624 || Fax:+86-551-63434924
Address:No.650 HuiZhou Ave,Hefei,Anhui,China