[bioontology-support] Maintenance of NCBO Widgets and Documentation

Lewis John McGibbney lewis2 at stanford.edu
Thu May 2 19:16:54 PDT 2013

Hi All,
Does anyone know if anyone is maintaining the widgets and documentation which can be found here [0]? I know it is a wiki and theoretically anyone can contribute, but is anyone?

I am having trouble embedding some widgets within my web application, and if someone can explain to me what correct behaviour should be then I would be very very happy to develop more comprehensive documentation for the wiki page, etc.

I've attached a screenshot of the relevant Feedwidget [1] and my mark up as follows

  <script type="text/javascript">
    var BP_ontology_id = "all"
  </script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="http://bioportal.bioontology.org/javascripts/widgets/feed_widget.js"
    charset="utf-8"></script>

      <h2>BioPortal Activity Feed</h2>

>From the attachment you will see that all I see is the /images/layout/logo_mini.png which links through to (in this case) http://bioportal.bioontology.org. This comes directly from the JavaScript in [2].

Any ideas please?
Thank you so much in advance.

Thanks
Lewis

[0] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_Widgets
[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_Widgets#Feed_widget
[2] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/javascripts/widgets/feed_widget.js

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney
Post Doctoral Research Scholar
Engineering Informatics Group
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Room 279, Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building (Y2E2)
473 Via Ortega
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-4020
web      | http://stanford.edu/people/lewis2