[bioontology-support] to view or not to view

Michel Dumontier michel.dumontier at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:19:12 PDT 2013

Hi,
 I've just developed some subsets for SIO

https://code.google.com/p/semanticscience/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fontology%2Fsio%2Frelease

and i'm wondering whether I should create a view or just submit as another
ontology. the reason this isn't so straightforward, is because it doesn't
appear that you show views in the ontology browse.

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University