[bioontology-support] Maintenance of NCBO Widgets and Documentation

Lewis John McGibbney lewis2 at stanford.edu
Mon May 6 09:39:11 PDT 2013

Hi Ray & Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me on Friday with this. Spent a couple days over weekend away from Desk (trust me to take the weekend off that rains!!!)
I'll pull the most recent code and try it out.
Thanks for response and acting on this one, you guys rock.
 Lewis
Dr. Lewis John McGibbney
Post Doctoral Research Scholar
Engineering Informatics Group
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Room 279, Jerry Yang and Akiko Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building (Y2E2)
473 Via Ortega
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-4020
web      | http://stanford.edu/people/lewis2