[bioontology-support] Working with the NCBO Appliance

Markeloff, Rich rmarkeloff at mitre.org
Thu May 9 07:02:47 PDT 2013

Thank you for pointing me to the source code, that is very helpful.

I'd like to begin modifying BioPortal but I'm having some trouble getting started. The first things I'd like to accomplish are cosmetic changes to the logo and text displayed to the user. I found this discussion online:

http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/2010-07/msg00001.html

However, it refers to a web page that is no longer available:

http://bioportal.posterous.com/bioportal-ui-now-supports-easier-deployment-a

I would welcome any tips and pointers you might provide.

Thank you,

Rich Markeloff