[bioontology-support] Deleting an ontology view

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu May 9 14:34:48 PDT 2013

Hi Jim,

Deleting content is a BioPortal admin function. If you would like the view you submitted removed we can take care of that or you can submit an updated version of the View.

When logged into BioPortal, you should see an Edit Metadata link next to the Views that you submitted and therefore have permission to update on the Ontology Summary page Views table: