[bioontology-support] SPARQL - getting all predicates for an ontology

manuelso manuelso at stanford.edu
Tue May 14 08:59:26 PDT 2013

Hi Simon,

Unbound predicate queries are very inefficient and hit query timeouts. They tend to not return all the answers. Probably the query is being stopped by server always at the same point returning the same number.

It is not a bug it is just a configuration we have to assure that no query uses too many resources.

Manuel