[bioontology-support] Getting started with modifying BioPortal

Markeloff, Rich rmarkeloff at mitre.org
Tue May 14 10:47:27 PDT 2013

I've recently stood up a BioPortal appliance on our network and I'd like to try modifying it. First, I'd like to make some cosmetic changes to the UI. But I don't know where to begin and I can't find much information online. I've come across various links to content on posterous.com, but everything on that domain appears to have become permanently unavailable. I would welcome any pointers or suggestions for getting started.

Thank you,

Rich Markeloff