[bioontology-support] Prefix to call Annotator

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri May 17 10:56:12 PDT 2013

Hi Cátia,

The Annotator web service call is a POST call and does not return results directly from the browser as the GET web service calls do. One method to test the call outside of your code is to use the Firefox Add-on called HTTP Resource Test [1] or to use CURL from a Terminal window. Attached is a screenshot of the HTTP Resource Test Add-on populated with the Annotator web service call parameters.  The Annotator signature below "http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/annotator" is correct.

Is the text to annotate "cough" the text that is causing your code to return the exception?

Trish

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefox/addon/http-resource-test/