[bioontology-support] Obtaining ontology term/class object from form_complete.js (Term-selection_field_on_a_form Widget)

Lewis John McGibbney lewis2 at stanford.edu
Tue May 21 13:13:34 PDT 2013

Hi Trish,
Yes, after importing the widget my html markup is like this

      <h2>Ontology Concept Enrichment</h2>
        <input type="text" id="bp_form_complete" name="query" class="bp_form_complete-all-name"
          data-bp_objecttypes="class,property" data-bp_include_definitions="true"/>

I am looking at the JS right now, and I think the value that I am after is

jQuery(input).val(li.extra[4])

which represents the name case.

I will try this out and see where i get with it.
Thank you for your feedback
Lewis