[bioontology-support] GOODWILL DONATION!! BENEFACTORS - MARK AND CINDY HILL.

MARK,CINDY HILL mc-092 at 092mail.com
Wed May 22 18:38:27 PDT 2013

GOOD DAY BENEFICIARY; YOUR EMAIL ALONG WITH FOUR OTHER EMAILS DRAWN ACROSS THE GLOBE HAS BEEN APPROVED TO RECEIVE A GOODWILL GRANT OF $1,000,000 USD FROM US, THE BENEFACTORS.
I AM MARK HILL, MY WIFE AND I WON HALF OF A $587 MILLION POWERBALL JACKPOT IN NOVEMBER, WE NETTED $136 MILLION IN A LUMP-SUM AFTER TAXES.
IT IS A THING OF JOY HENCE THE NEED TO DISBURSE FRACTION OF OUR WINNINGS. SHARE IN OUR JOY: http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-powerball-winners-live-modestly-back-hometown-205813233.html
PROVIDE DETAILED DATA OF YOU AND INCLUDE A VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION TO ENABLE US PROCESS A CHEQUE IN YOUR NAME.
PLEASE FORWARD DETAILS TO US VIA: blissfull_mkcyhill at kimo.com
MARK AND CINDY HILL (BENEFACTOR)