[bioontology-support] problem with CHDWiki ontology

cmoschop Charalampos.Moschopoulos at esat.kuleuven.be
Fri May 24 06:38:09 PDT 2013

Dear Sirs,
I recently submitted an ontology in Bioportal, called CHDWiki, which
was created using Protege and saved at OWL-Manchester syntax format.
when i tried to navigate to our ontology, i realized that only the is_a
relationships have been preserved. Relationships between the ontology
classes have been disappeared (involved_in and connected_with).
Also, i couldn't query the data through http://sparql.bioontology.org.
could you inform me what i did wrong? should i submit the ontology under
a different format?

thank you in advance!

best regards
Charalampos Moschopoulos

--
Charalampos Moschopoulos
Post Doctoral Researcher - Bioinformatics