[bioontology-support] software without VM?

Cole McCandlish mccandli at ohsu.edu
Fri May 24 11:01:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this, but is it possible to obtain NCBO applications without the virtual machine appliance?

In particular we have interest in using the NCBO Annotator in a locally controlled setting and our current institutional security policies don't allow running third party virtual machine images without an extensive (and expensive) in-house security review.  It would be much easier for us if we could obtain the applications without the VM image.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
C.

---