[bioontology-support] NCBO REST API

sajinb sajin.balakrishnan at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:45:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

I want to get list of subclass for a particular concept Id.Refereing to the
examples in  link below ,it returns only one level of class.I want to get
all the subclasses inside a suclasses.How can i achieve this?
Basically I want to all the classes and  subclasses of aprticular concept i
and store it a Java ArrayList.

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_REST_services#Get_term.2C_including_its_properties.2C_subclasses.2C_and_superclasses

Thanks