[bioontology-support] problem with CHDWiki ontology

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed May 29 15:45:50 PDT 2013

This is working now in the UI.

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: bioontology-support-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
cmoschop
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 6:38 AM
To: support at bioontology.org
Subject: [bioontology-support] problem with CHDWiki ontology

Dear Sirs,
I recently submitted an ontology in Bioportal, called CHDWiki, which was
created using Protege and saved at OWL-Manchester syntax format.
when i tried to navigate to our ontology, i realized that only the is_a
relationships have been preserved. Relationships between the ontology
classes have been disappeared (involved_in and connected_with).
Also, i couldn't query the data through http://sparql.bioontology.org.
could you inform me what i did wrong? should i submit the ontology under a
different format?

thank you in advance!

best regards
Charalampos Moschopoulos

--
Charalampos Moschopoulos
Post Doctoral Researcher - Bioinformatics Dept. Electrical Engineering