[bioontology-support] problem with CHDWiki ontology

cmoschop Charalampos.Moschopoulos at esat.kuleuven.be
Fri May 31 06:43:07 PDT 2013

Dear Ray and bioportal support team,

first of all i would like to thank you for your so far help.
I uploaded a new version of our CHDWiki ontology but the problems are
still present.
I noticed that only the Annotation properties of the rdfs schema are
recognized by bioportal.
After checking other ontologies, hosted by bioportal (for example
HUGO), i thought that the problem is the base prefix so i followed the
HUGO example. However, still at the bioportl only the
Annotation and Object properties under rdfs schema are been shown.
could you inform me about what i might do wrong?

thanks in advance
babis