[bioontology-support] manual loading of OWL and OBO files

La Rota, Mauricio MAURICIO.LAROTA at PIONEER.COM
Fri Nov 1 15:21:44 PDT 2013

Sorry about what may be ignorance, but how do we manually load ontologies (OBO and OWL) into the appliance?  Is there a script to load such files?

The FAQ at http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Appliance_FAQ
...does not exactly explain .  It says to use a "Version ID" with the "Parse Ontologies" tool, which may be fine with ontologies downloaded from the ncbo site, but how to do it with our own OBO formatted files?

Also, I could not find a good explanation on how to obtain an API key.

Thanks,

Mauricio.

transfers of data to third parties.

The dupont.com<http://dupont.com/> web address will continue in use for a
transitional period for communications sent or received on behalf of DuPont
Performance Coatings., which is not affiliated in any way with the DuPont Company.