[bioontology-support] BioPortal API Issues

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 1 17:04:01 PDT 2013

James,

Trying to follow up on this bug but I am confused. I don't see any "liver"
class in EFO at all. Instead I do see an "obsolete_liver" class. Is this
correct.

We have fixed one problem that caused multiple copies of the same class to
show up. Perhaps this got your problem.

Please let me know if there is still something wrong.

Ray