[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra carlosl.sanchez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:14:45 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I´m diving on the bioontology REST API, try to exploit all their
possibilities including on this API.

I take some time to adapt and get manual results and finally I think I can
manage with the API. I need to access to the MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value on
the Class Medicine (for example)
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDLINEPLUS?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMEDLINEPLUS%2F31#details

But REST API does not give me this value:
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDLINEPLUS/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMEDLINEPLUS%2F31
 : http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MEDLINEPLUS/31

In the rest result I can´t find MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL.

Thank your for helping me.

C.