[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

manuelso manuelso at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 1 18:46:05 PDT 2013

Hi Carlos,

The default REST class call does not return all the properties attached to a term. If you want to see all properties you can add the following parameter to your call:

?include=prefLabel,synonyms,definitions,properties

something like this would work:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDLINEPLUS/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMEDLINEPLUS%2F31?include=prefLabel,synonyms,definitions,properties

Manuel