[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

Maxwell Neal mneal at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 1 19:12:51 PDT 2013

Hi Manuel,

I have a question similar to Carlos's:

I'm trying to use the BioPortal REST services to search over the FMA and I want the results (formatted in xml) to include the FMAID property associated with each term. I haven't been able to determine the right incantation and would appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Maxwell Neal

Post-doctoral researcher
Department of Bioengineering