[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra carlosl.sanchez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 04:20:32 PDT 2013

Dear all,

The following class:
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCIT/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fncicb.nci.nih.gov%2Fxml%2Fowl%2FEVS%2FThesaurus.owl%23C2985?include=prefLabel,synonyms,definitions,properties

Consult another OWL files from the NCIT Ontology. Surprisely I found no
external links on their description (remembering the MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL on
MEDLINEPLUS Onto). That means that no all Class contain links in their
properties, doesn´t it?.  Is there any way to deep in the class for
obtaining external information? (mapping possible?).

In this case which Ontologies are supporting external references?.

My apologizes for these stupid queries, but i´m begining on this thread.

Thank you in advance.