[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra carlosl.sanchez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 03:26:36 PST 2013

Dear all and Manuel,

First, thanks for your great support.

My research is focussing on the semantic web in health sector, how to
exploit there references/terms and to analyze them. When I say external
references I mentioned the source of the obtained concept, mainly to
retrieve information a patient from a trusted health information -not only
a description or term. As an example MEDLINEPLUS collects a set of web page
that explains the concept.

I don´t know If I explaind crearly, my apologize. I hope it would be better
explained.

Best regards
C.