[bioontology-support] Please don't change current REST services

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:10:47 PST 2013

Eamonn,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The idea here would be to group
all of the preferred name lookups into a single call and retrieve them all
at once using the “batch” call. Please see the documentation for how to do
this.

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#nav_batch

We may (probably will) later have a scheme for specifying which properties
of a class you want to retrieve on all calls. This feature only exists on
certain calls at the moment, including the batch call.

Ray