[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

Maxwell Neal mneal at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 7 13:31:27 PST 2013

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your help retrieving all property values for an ontology class using the REST services. However, I'm trying to retrieve these properties using REST *search* calls and it doesn't seem to work as expected.

For example, I want to search the FMA for "heart" and include all the values for the FMAID property in the results. I've tried this:

http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=heart&ontology=FMA?include=prefLabel,synonyms,definitions,properties

but it doesn't return the FMAIDs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Maxwell Neal

Post-doctoral researcher
Department of Bioengineering
University of Washington