[bioontology-support] Access MP_HEALTH_TOPIC_URL value through REST API

manuelso manuelso at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 7 14:35:54 PST 2013

Maxwell,

The search endpoint does not implement the “include” param. It always returns a fixed set of standard attributes (prefLabel, synonyms, definitions …).

To return the “properties” you need to do an additional class call for each class item in the search results. For example:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/COSTART/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FCST%2FANOMALY%2BHEART?include=properties

That would be the call for the first hit of the search results for your query.

Manuel