[bioontology-support] Form widget problem

Beck, Tim (Dr.) tb143 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 04:16:09 PST 2013

Thanks Ray.

Regarding the form widget again: I get the same values for both the "a_bioportal_concept_id" and "a_bioportal_full_id" attributes.

For example, from http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MESH/?p=widgets if I type the term "Neoplasms" into the "Example 3" box I get:

<input id="c_bioportal_concept_id" type="hidden" value="http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MSH/D009369">
<input id="c_bioportal_full_id" type="hidden" value="http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/MSH/D009369">

However, I would expect the concept id to have a value of "D009369".

This duplication of values also seems to occur for the other ontologies I'm interested in.

Is this a fault or have I misunderstood what the concept id relates to?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Tim