[bioontology-support] Bioportal down?

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 15 13:08:46 PST 2013

In general it is working and the widgets work but some aspect of EFO is
not working correctly at the moment. The classes page displays fine but
the summary page is broken. Usually it is the reverse...

Are the widgets still broken for you. They seem to work for me. For
example, typing "hash" gives an autocomplete of "Hashimoto ...

Ray