[bioontology-support] Is Bioportal down?

Jie Zheng jiezheng at upenn.edu
Mon Nov 18 12:23:15 PST 2013

Thanks Paul.

Current I can view page:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/OBI

Since I want to upload new release version of OBI, I clicked 'Add
submission' like. I got error message:
"We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this
error."

Same error when I click 'Edit submission information (2012-07-01)' link.

Could you please check it?

In addition, the information under 'Submissions' are empty on the page:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/OBI. It means no record of
submission history.

Thanks,

Jie