[bioontology-support] Submission of new ontologies

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Tue Nov 19 08:10:27 PST 2013

Hi there,

I am trying to update a few french ontologies to Bioportal using the OWL
files generated by CISMEF.

I had a couple of errors (“something went wrong”) a few weeks ago when
submitting the file
 then now I cannot go after the 1st form step.

I guess the ontology ID is already existing
 or something like that

Can you guys remove:

 “Classification Commune des Actes Médicaux” (CCAM)

And

“Classification Internationale du Fonctionnement, du handicap et de la
santé” (CIF)

Thank you

Clement

Dr. Clement JONQUET  -  PhD in Informatics  -  Assistant Professor

PI of the  <http://www.lirmm.fr/sifr/> SIFR project: Semantic Indexing of
French Biomedical Data Resources (ANR, UM2, CNRS)

 <mailto:jonquet at lirmm.fr> jonquet at lirmm.fr

 <http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet> http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet

                University of Montpellier                          Tel:
+33/4 67 14 97 43

                LIRMM
Fax:                     +33/4 67  41 85 00

                161 rue Ada
Skype:                 clementpro
                34095 Montpellier Cdx 5                            Twitter:
<http://twitter.com/jonquet_lirmm> @jonquet_lirmm

                France
Google:                <mailto:jonquet.lirmm at gmail.com>
jonquet.lirmm at gmail.com