[bioontology-support] Is Bioportal down?

Jie Zheng jiezheng at upenn.edu
Tue Nov 19 08:34:02 PST 2013

Hi Paul,

I tried Bioportal today. Finally I can see the submission form. However,
new submission failed and the page showed the standard Bioportal error
message:
"We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this
error."

Could you please check it? Do you need me to send the new version of OBI
owl file? I would like to set the URL for automatically updates.
Unfortunately, the OBO PURL server down. I think I'd better not to do it
now.

Thanks,

Jie