[bioontology-support] bioontology domain and keyword in CN

Vincent Zhang vincent.zhang at yiguandns.com
Wed Nov 20 23:31:15 PST 2013

(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks)

We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China. On Nov 20, 2013, we received an application from Huamai Ltd requested "bioontology" as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it's necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China?

Kind regards
Vincent Zhang

Vincent Zhang
General Manager
Shanghai Office (Headquarters)
B06, Yujing Building, No.1 Jihe Road,
Shanghai 201107, China
Tel: +86-21-6191-8696
Mobile: +86-182-2195-1605
Fax: +86-21-6191-8697
Web: www.yiguandns.com

This e-mail contains information (including any attachments) intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the authorized employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.