[bioontology-support] submission of an ontology on Bioportal

Drame Khadim khadimdrameugb at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 26 02:18:34 PST 2013

Hi,

I need your help , I would like to integrate a domain ontology in your portal http://bioportal.bioontology.org/. I have previously added two ontologies : OntoAD and OAD but I want now to remove them and integrate a new ontology with the same name.
On the other hand, in the OAD, there are not "Individuals" but when it is added on Bioportal, It indicates "Individuals". Can you help me please?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Khadim