[bioontology-support] Old NCBO Annotators parameters ?

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Tue Nov 26 04:54:46 PST 2013

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your responses.

See some remarks in green.

Clement

De : manuelso [mailto:manuelso at stanford.edu]
Envoyé : jeudi 21 novembre 2013 18:22
À : Clement Jonquet
Cc : support at bioontology.org Support
Objet : Re: [bioontology-support] Old NCBO Annotators parameters ?

Hi Clement,

I think some of your points here come from incomplete documentation that we
need to fix. Thanks for pointing these out.

There are a couple of questions that need investigation, the ones with
tickets created. I will respond to them once we learn what the solution is.

Find answers inlined below.

Manuel

On Nov 18, 2013, at 12:18 AM, Clement Jonquet <jonquet at lirmm.fr