[bioontology-support] Extracting parent child relationships using the web service

AkiraYamaoka unknownnpc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 04:01:45 PST 2013

Hi Ray!

If we need to find code item with the hierarchical information, it will work
very slow:
First step - find all code terms (user search 'pain' in MEDDRA + exact_match
= false => results 'Head pain', 'Leg pain', ..., '... pain');
Second step - generete url request using term code for all terms & get the
hierarchical information about this terms.
In the result: two requests  (search code, get hierarchical information) for
one term.
/Can we combine two request in the new one? /