[bioontology-support] Extracting parent child relationships using the web service

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 27 13:13:19 PST 2013

You cannot combine the search and hierarchy calls for the time being. However, you can take all the classes returned in the search and do a single batch call to get hierarchy information for all of them. See the documentation for the Batch Endpoint here: http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#nav_batch

Paul