[bioontology-support] Higher Organic traffic

John Denny dennyseoservice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:10:24 PDT 2013

style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"">Hi
style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New
Roman","serif""></span>

style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New
class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:normal">

style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"">Do
you know some of the reasons why you are not getting enough organic &
social media traffic on your website?<br>
I would like to update you that your website is still not ranked on the top
pages of Google SERPs for your popular keywords (Products). Your loss is
your
competitor’s gain i.e. the traffic which could have generated quality sales
for
you goes to your competitors as they rank well in the Search Engine Result
Pages (SERPs) organically.<br>
Reasons:<br>
1.    HTML and other on-page errors are present on your website<br>
2.    Low number of internal and external quality links present
on your website<br>
3.    Duplicate or low quality contents present in your website
without any regular update<br>
4.    Need to update fresh contents on your website and blogs as
per the latest Google guideline<br>
5.    Broken Links and Poison words might be present in your
website<br>
6.    Social media profile needs to be updated regularly<br>
Long gone are the days when Google used to give priority to websites of
keyword
based domains or websites with huge number of links. Now Google counts each
and
every detail to verify if your website is relevant to the keywords you are
promoting for. A single un-wanted link or a duplicate content can lead your
website to be penalized by Google.<br>
We are a leading website promotion company providing online promotion, SMO,
Reputation Management, Content management services to clients. We have a
very
large SEO professional team working 24*7.  Our team of dedicated Google
Analytic and Adwords certified professionals excel in promoting and
increasing
the visibility of a website in various search engines (including the latest
Google Panda and Penguin updates), which will directly help in increasing
traffics for your website.<br>
Unlike other SEO companies we do not believe in talking rather we believe in
delivering what we promise to our clients. We provide guaranteed services or
money back-guarantee to all our clients who consider working with us.<br>
If you are getting rigid by paying a huge amount in PPC then Organic
listing by
using white hat technique will be definitely a right choice for you. As the
rate of conversion is more in organic listing as compared to PPC,
eventually it
will be an absolute gain for you.<br>
This email just tells you the fraction of things we do, our optimization
process involves many other technical factors which can be sent to you on
your
request. </span><span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New
Roman","serif""></span></p>

style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif""><br>
Let me know your thoughts and looking forward to work together.<br>
Best Regards,<br>
John<br>
Senior Sales Executive<br>
style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times
New
Roman","serif""></span></p>

style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New
Roman","serif""> </span></p>

style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"">Note:
This is a onetime email and you may ask us to “REMOVE”.</span><span