[bioontology-support] All searches failing

Eckerson, Kristi keckers at emory.edu
Tue Oct 1 12:34:03 PDT 2013

I have a couple dozen new terms I need to add to my LIMS vocabulary and all searches are failing with "Problem searching, please try again".  This has been the case since late last week.  When can I expect the search tool to be back up and running?  (It is such a nice tool when it works!)
Thank you.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEBEBB.A795D7A0]

Kristi R. Eckerson, MSPH
Research Information Architect, Lead
Emory University
Office of Information Technology, Research and Woodruff Health Sciences Division
1784 North Decatur Road, Suite 520
Atlanta, GA  30322
(o) 404-712-5086
(c) 404-825-6897