[bioontology-support] search URL not updated when entering new search term from results page

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:44:59 PDT 2013

Alison,

I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this. I suspect that I misunderstand
what you said - or perhaps it is a browser dependent problem.

Here is my action for IE10 on Windows 7:

Go to the search page and enter "heart", click on search

Get a list of responses, click on the first one "NCIT"

After NCIT heart page loads click back button

See list of responses for "heart" (actually the query is automatically
rerun)

Search on "lung", click on search button

Get a list of responses and click on the second one

After page logs, click back button

Is see a bunch of "lung" responses (after query is automatically rerun)

Ray