[bioontology-support] search URL not updated when entering new search term from results page

Alison Callahan alison.callahan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:53:06 PDT 2013

Hi Ray,

Interesting! I am still experiencing the same behaviour that I reported.
When I follow your example of first searching for 'heart', looking at a
result, then searching for 'lung', looking at a result and then hitting
back, the URL for the search page never changes from

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=heart&commit=Search

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=lung&commit=Search<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=heart&commit=Search>

so hitting back from the first 'lung' result reloads the list of 'heart'
results.

I am using the Chromium browser, version 28.0.1500.71, in Ubuntu 13.04.

Alison