[bioontology-support] search URL not updated when entering new search term from results page

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 3 15:16:03 PDT 2013

OK, I can see the problem. If you start on the search page (tab in
BioPortal):

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search

The behavior is as I described. If you start on the BioPortal home page
and do a search you end up on the search page with the URL:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=heart
<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search?query=heart&commit=Search>
&commit=Search

>From the latter the behavior is as you indicate.

I will see if this is easily fixable or not.

Ray