[bioontology-support] UMLS semantic types in NCBO Annotator and SPARQL endpoint

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 8 13:11:26 PDT 2013

Jael,

The new API code is released at data.bioontology.org, so you should point there and not stagedata.bioontology.org (this is our testing platform).

rest.bioontology.org is essentially deprecated as of now, so new fixes won't end up there.

There is indeed a bug on the xml output at data.bioontology.org that is causing the class information to not appear. This will be fixed later today. If you need to see the output now, you can try the json serialization. The xml will look different than the xml provided at rest.bioontology.org, primarily because of the transition to our new API, which is now more uniform across individual NCBO APIs.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Paul