[bioontology-support] Annotator help request

CRISTINA LIGGI c.liggi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 03:32:31 PDT 2013

Hello!
I'm a student of the University of Cagliari (Sardinia - Italy).
I'm studying IT and I'm starting my degree thesys.
My teacher, Nicoletta Dessì (University of Cagliari), would like to do a
study about the annotation of genetic documents, and she recommended me
www.bioontology.org, and in particular the tool Annotator.
She asked me to discover if Annotator tool is available for the use, and if
it's possible to use it within an application written by us, because her
idea is writing a program in which we can use Annotator to annotate some
gene's summaries.
I apologise for the disturbance caused and I would be grateful if you could
give me an answer.
Thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely.
Cristina Liggi