[bioontology-support] config for my own PURL server

Holt, Jonathan jonathan.holt at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Oct 11 07:44:20 PDT 2013

I need help configuring my VM appliance to use my own PURL server.

I am editing in OBO-edit,  after I upload my ontology to my VM appliance, it create a new Full ID that points to the OBOfoundry site.  Since I haven't yet created a namespace with OBOfoundry, this is causing problems.

How do I configure the NCBO application to use my own PURL server and not the OBOfoundry site or the bioportal site?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Holt, DO, MS

Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Medicine
Departments of Biomedical Informatics & Medicine, Division of Genetic Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
2209 Garland Ave
412 Eskind Biomedical Library
Nashville, TN  37232-8340